Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Whats To Come

I am a Miniaturist and sculptor of polymer clay babies, fairies, animals, all scale miniatures for doll houses dioramas, room boxes, scenes, settings and more. Come join me here if your one to.



  • Miniature Books, Furniture, Clothing & Accessories


  • Miniature Food & Kitchen Items


  • Miniature Furniture, Wood Boxes, Crates & Coffins


  • Miniature People & Animals


  • Miniature Plants & Flowers


  • Fairy Wands, Tiaras, Diaries & Other Fantasy Accessories


  • Baby Fairies, Baby Animals, OOAK Babies.

    NO MOULDS ARE USED EVER!!!!

    ARE YOU A MINIATURIST OR CLAY SCULPTOR?
    I would love to see your work here in my blog. Please feel free to share your creations. I created this place with other sculptors and miniature artisans in mind. Share your thoughts and ideas on anything to do with miniatures and or Polymer Clay.

    SELLING ON EBAY?
    Post a link to your listings for only Polymer clay OOAK baby sculptures and anything Miniature.
    All others will be removed immediately and IPs blocked and reported.


    I look forward to sharing more of myself and my creation with the world very soon.

    Andrea "Cre8"



No comments: