Monday, August 10, 2009

Weldbond Glue

I was simply amazed at what this stuff can do when I read about it just now on this website for WeldBond. 
 
There is a contest going on apparently and you can see lots of nice eye candy of things made using this stuff.
 
This stuff is amazing from what I can see. Most cases you mix it with water so you get more out of it dependent upon use. I have seen it sold in Wall-Mart and it was under $3US for what I think was the 8oz size.
 
I like that it can be used for image transfers, not of photos but of magazine printed type images where you apply it to the image, leave it to dry clear and then let it sit in some water until the paper will be soft enough to remove and the image will stay which can be used for so many different applications. Not to mention decoupage, reinforcing those plaster molds to keep them from chipping, bonds wood, glass, ceramics, porcelain, marble, granite and so many surfaces for so many different craft as well as other helpful uses.
 
Enjoy!

Cre8ively Yours

Andrea "Cre8"

 

No comments: